Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mommy Buys An Outfit--Finally!

I made my first official baby outfit purchase today--can you believe I've waited this long? Quite awhile back, Matt said that we shouldn't buy this baby any clothes before she is born b/c people would give us so many. I refused to agree to that extreme of a measure, but did get him to 'allow' me to buy her one outfit that she could wear right way. (OK, I did buy a couple of newborn gowns and 2 teeny tiny onesies already...but they didn't count, in my opinion). I've looked and looked for just the right outfit that I wanted to buy--I found several cute ones over the last couple months but just couldn't pull the trigger. I was looking for something warm and snuggly, cute, and not frilly (don't get me wrong, frilly has it's place, but I think newborns should be dressed for comfort and snuggling). Today, I went to the mall to buy something to wear to my shower next weekend and I just decided to walk into Gymboree for the fun of it...and there it was. I just fell in love with it.
baby outfit 001
baby outfit 003
That was way too fun....Matt, can I buy more? :)

4 comments:

Megan said...

I saw this outfit last weekend, it is too cute!!! Did you see the cream & brown sleeper that matches it? I am going to call her Monkey from now on, forget her real name!!! Tell Monkey I love her and will talk to her next weekend:)

Matt and Malia said...

Oh yeah, I saw all of the pieces in the collection--even the fuzzy pink and brown striped pants :) I thought the hat would be a bit overboard, so I didn't buy it.

Megan said...

I think you should get the hat, it is sooooo adorable plus it gets very cold in MN (do you want your little monkey to get sick?). If you don't get it, then I will!!!

Team Leach said...

Too cute! Mom and I saw that last week! Did you buy the matching hat?! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

xoxo
Aunt Mal

free web counter

Followers