Tuesday, April 29, 2008
14 Week Appt
I had my second OB visit this morning and all went well. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, which was a lovely sound! I wanted to snatch the doppler and bring it home with me, but I didn't think that was appropriate behavior. I also learned that I have gained 4 lbs, which puts me on track for a healthy 25-30 lb weight gain. I made the decision tonight, as I was walking through the grocery store, that I will not continue to buy Pop Tarts (but I did still buy my Ruffles and french onion dip!!). It's probably time for me to start substituting them with a more healthful late morning snack now that my appetite is more normal. I've got enough left for 3 days, so I'll just have to savor them....oh it was fun while it lasted. The next appt is May 27th, where we will have the big anatomy ultrasound and find out the sex of the baby (which will hopefully just be confirmation since we plan to have Emily try again before that visit). My belly really popped these last couple of days, so I'll post a new pic again soon. Matt said that last night when I hugged him was the first time he felt my belly hit him before the rest of me. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment