Thank you for having me, raising me, caring selflessly for me, and showing me what it means to be a great mother. I've always known that you love me, but only now that I have my own child, do I truly understand just how much. Happy Mother's Day!
AWWWW!!! This makes me a little teary!!! Our mom is the best!! I know that one day I will have the same appreciation when I am a mother! Even more appreciation than I already do!
and....
Malia- just from watching Jillian grow into an adorable little girl, you have been an amazing mother to guide her along the way! Happy Mother's Day to you too!
1 comment:
AWWWW!!! This makes me a little teary!!! Our mom is the best!! I know that one day I will have the same appreciation when I am a mother! Even more appreciation than I already do!
and....
Malia- just from watching Jillian grow into an adorable little girl, you have been an amazing mother to guide her along the way! Happy Mother's Day to you too!
Post a Comment