Dear Great Uncle Kent, Tonight my crazy parents decided to feed me green beans. So far, I do not like anything green. My daddy said you love to see pictures of my funny faces when I try new foods, so this one's for you! Love, Jillian
What an expression!!! Mybe you should ask your parents for more sweet potatoes. Thanks for being such a source of pleasure on a daily basis. We enjoy your blogs and watching you grow.
6 comments:
Hilarious!! I'm still cracking up! :)
Dear Jillian,
What an expression!!! Mybe you should ask your parents for more sweet potatoes. Thanks for being such a source of pleasure on a daily basis. We enjoy your blogs and watching you grow.
Love Uncle Kent and Aunt Di
HAHA what a face!!! That is priceless!!!
Give the girl some chocolate!
I agree with Megan!!!
I watched it 3 times and laughed harder each time. Thanks!
Post a Comment