Matt has nicknames for everything and everyone. Recall that I was named "Pregnalina" while pregnant, and my current name around here is "Momlia". Jillian has tons of them (outside of the obvious Jilly Bean)...Jilly Fish, Silly Jilly, Jilly Dog, Beans, Beanie Wienies, JB, Senorita Poopy Pants, Lady, Lady Bug, I could go on and on. Jillian's toys are no exception. When she got her first stuffed doll, Matt named her Peek-A-Boo Street (not to be confused with Picabo Street, the Olympian, of course). We really do call the doll by that name. Her lion is Leo Lions, Caterpillar is Pat R. Killer...you get the idea. Well, meet Peek-A-Boo Sheep (perhaps he's a cousin of Peek-A-Boo Street?). He's a belated Easter present from Great Grandma Helen, and Jillian finds him quite entertaining.
3 comments:
What a happy little girl! You are too cute Jilly, Uncle D and Aunt Meggie miss you and cannot wait to see you soon.
Such a cutie!! I love how she is wearing her lady bug outfit!
Anyone who is having a bad day should watch this video- you cannot help but smile and laugh too. I love it! Don't you just wonder what it is about the sheep that's so funny? Thanks for sharing this.
Post a Comment