I took Jillian to a trial Kindermusik class on Friday morning. What is Kindermusik, you ask? Kindermusik is a music class for babies and young children to attend with a caregiver. It is developmentally focused and incorporates sign language, movement, instrument play, and books. For Jillian, it basically boils down to a whole lot of fun! She smiled the entire class, and seemed to love the new experience so much that I plan to sign her up for a class this summer.
Here she is eating, er I mean reading, books with Malea and Jayson at the beginning of class

Sporting her name tag while she sits on the story time blanket

Malea's foot is so tempting, that Jillian almost gets onto her hands and knees to grab it! (this is the closest she's ever come to getting in this position by herself)

Scarves are fun!


Time to roll the ball...or lick it

Learning to play the sticks with Mom (before she decided to taste them...ew!)
No comments:
Post a Comment