Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Week In Pictures

Jillian has been up to so many things...here is a recap of some of the week's little events.

A sudden bout of constipation led me to abandon the "rule" of only introducing one new food every 3-5 days. It was an emergency. She tried prunes. She loved them (she's obviously NOT her mother's daughter in that regard, I think they are icky to say the least...but that's a whole 'nother post in itself!). Ate the whole jar (and silly me, I let her). Needless to say...they worked. A bit too well perhaps.
DSC01039

Jillian is rather interested in watching me fold clothes. I decided if she was going to sit there and watch me, she could at least help out a bit.
laundryhelper

A certain little someone is also beginning to get into trouble around here. New found mobility in the form of consecutive and persistent rolling takes her many places, and quickly. She's like a moth to a flame with anything she shouldn't be near, of course. Her first stop: Daddy's Wii games. Uh-oh....
trouble

I recently decided that running had to be my preferred form of exercise these days, since it can be done anytime, anywhere, and with child in tow. Flexibility equals consistency, don't you think? Jillian doesn't mind a bit, and enjoys her trips out in the jogger. If only I looked as lovely as she after a run!
jogger

2 comments:

Team Leach said...

Glad the prunes worked! I wished I looked that lovely after a run too!!!

Megan said...

I am glad someone in our family likes prunes, yuck Jilly.... just wait until you can have chocolate:)!

free web counter

Followers