Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Explain This One
I have always heard that pregnant women dream some wild dreams. The last couple of weeks I've had very vivid, detailed dreams--but nothing weird until last night. In this dream, I had apparently gone to the butcher shop and bought some enormous bone-in pork chops for the grill. They wrapped them up, I took them home, and then proceeded to lick them! Raw! Everyone knows I am the biggest germa-phobe around and I would think this would mean certain death by a horrible food-borne illness. What does this mean?? Am I deficient in protein? Does it reflect my anal-retentiveness about food safety (that has become even more magnified since being pregnant?) Who knows, but it was too funny not to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(119)
-
▼
March
(17)
- 8 Week Ultrasound Description
- Rock Chalk Jayhawk--8 Week Bump!
- 8 Week Appointment
- Explain This One
- Pop Tarts
- Initiation
- Thanks, Aunt Angela
- Really?
- Soliciting Advice
- Poor Matt....
- A Word About the Pics
- The Nurse Work-Up
- A Bit of History
- Secret Revealed...to a Select Few
- Confirmation
- Pregnalina
- Nine Months of Christmas Eve and a Close Call
-
▼
March
(17)
1 comment:
That has to be one of the best dream stories I've EVER heard!!!
Post a Comment