Sunday, March 16, 2008
Initiation
I've officially been initiated into pregnancy-induced vomiting. I'll spare you the details, but it first happened last night after eating a bowl of Life cereal b/c I was starving 2 hours after dinner. Matt was the sweetest husband and brought me a cool washcloth. He's working all day today, and I've had a rough morning (again after cereal--that was my saving grace last week so I don't understand) and have found my head in the toilet three times already...but not complaining....just wish someone would come clean my disastrous house for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(119)
-
▼
March
(17)
- 8 Week Ultrasound Description
- Rock Chalk Jayhawk--8 Week Bump!
- 8 Week Appointment
- Explain This One
- Pop Tarts
- Initiation
- Thanks, Aunt Angela
- Really?
- Soliciting Advice
- Poor Matt....
- A Word About the Pics
- The Nurse Work-Up
- A Bit of History
- Secret Revealed...to a Select Few
- Confirmation
- Pregnalina
- Nine Months of Christmas Eve and a Close Call
-
▼
March
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment