Thursday night we decided to go out to dinner. As we were sitting at the restaurant, talking about this massive and exciting secret, Matt began to convey to me just how torturous this wait really is. He said, "It's like Nine Months of Christmas Eve!!" I couldn't have said it better myself.
Yesterday morning I got up and did my walk on the treadmill (I'm not running while I'm pregnant). Afterwards I decided I was starving and had the brilliant idea that I would just eat a string cheese and then eat breakfast at work (which is usual for me, I hate waking up any earlier to eat a meal before leaving for work). That string cheese sat in my belly like a brick, threatening to reappear at any moment. I was getting nervous, b/c I had to go to a very important meeting, with very important people, and when I walked in the room I saw that my placecard was as far away from the door as was humanly possible. Gulp. I sat there breathing slowly and sipping my water....and then....it passed. Big relief! A near miss. However, as I type this today, the egg sandwich that sounded fabulous an hour ago is producing that same brick-like feeling.....
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(119)
-
▼
March
(17)
- 8 Week Ultrasound Description
- Rock Chalk Jayhawk--8 Week Bump!
- 8 Week Appointment
- Explain This One
- Pop Tarts
- Initiation
- Thanks, Aunt Angela
- Really?
- Soliciting Advice
- Poor Matt....
- A Word About the Pics
- The Nurse Work-Up
- A Bit of History
- Secret Revealed...to a Select Few
- Confirmation
- Pregnalina
- Nine Months of Christmas Eve and a Close Call
-
▼
March
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment